Today at the Microsoft TechED 2009 conference in Germany , Microsoft Business Division President Stephen Elop announced that Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is now available worldwide to help businesses reduce costs, protect communications and delight e-mail users.
According to a commissioned study of technology early adopters conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Microsoft Corp., a customer can see a payback period of less than six months when upgrading to either Exchange Server 2010* or Windows Server 2008 R2. Here Microsoft PressPass story.
Here is some of the new top features
- Reduced deployment cost
- Simplified high availability and disaster recovery
- Greater mobility and flexible access
- Easier administration and decreased dependence on the help desk
- Decreased inbox overload and increased productivity
- Transformed voice mail
- Safeguards for sensitive information
- Simplified compliance
- Reduced risk of malware and spam
Download from here: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010